Saturday, July 28, 2007

First Shot From my New Digital Camera....

Proudly presenting the first good shot that I got from my new digital camera, Canon S5 IS... :)


See how innocent he is sitting hehe :)...



One of the stray dogs I found in Lalbag Botanical Garden. He was busy with enjoying one bread piece which I think, he got from some tourists while taking this photo.




This is my first full throttle Zoom shot. You won't believe, I found the bird through Camera Zoom preview only. It was so far that it is not easy to find the bird by naked eye. Thanks to 12X optical zoom and Image Stabiliser Integrated into Camera.




A Mandir inside Lalbag Botanical Garden.



A Snake I found inside a pond. Hmm looking at some squirrel out there!!!!


Glass Palace - One of the attraction in Lalbag.


Really I don't know who's statue is this. I need some one's help upon this... :(


The new Attraction in Lalbag....Eco-friendly mini Electric Buses and Cycles for tourists in Garden....

Ah, It looks like I need to create a separate account for the photography blogs section. These pictures are eating up hell lot of space from my limited 1 GB total blog space. Expect a new section for this....

1 comment:

Rama said...

Lovely pictures. What camera is this? Especially the one in which you have the dog, the grass blades look amazingly good. Enjoy!!